This video-based course provides many of the benefits of my in-person workshops with the added bonus of being able to learn on your own time, from the comfort of your own home, and the ability to rewatch each lesson as many times as you'd like.
Learn to warp your loom, choose colors that play well together, plain weave, soumak, rya knots, how to increase and decrease to create shapes, add shag, explore uses for roving, and get your wall hanging off of your loom and onto the wall.
You'll walk away knowing how to make more than just your basic wall hanging!
This self-led course is for you if:
- You've been wanting to weave your own wall hanging for like...ever.
- You enjoy that deep creative satisfaction kind of feeling.
- You can't stop buying yarn either.
- You value handmade.
This self-led course is NOT for you if:
- You're already showing your work in galleries across the country.
- You like to learn the hard way.
- You thought this was a course on how to apply hair extensions (although I'm sure there are some good ones out there).
Supplies needed for this course include:
- lap sized frame loom
- 3" tapestry needle
- weaving sword or ruler
- cotton warp
-various weights and amounts of yarn
You can purchase tools from my shop or use your own.